DarkGamers
Hi there welcome to DarkGaming
Please login or register
DarkGamers
Hi there welcome to DarkGaming
Please login or register
DarkGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGamers - Better then before!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DGGUNZ status - read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoDio
Main admin/co admin
Main admin/co admin

DGGUNZ status - read Empty
PostSubject: DGGUNZ status - read   DGGUNZ status - read EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey Guys.

I am relieved to say that I'm EXTREMELY happy with everything, the staff, the community's feedback, and the direction that this server is finally taking, the PLAYERS direction.

Please understand that DRGunZ recently suffered a very hard blow from those fake administrators that instead of supposedly working for DR's patch were making another project...expect some delays, it's not the first time that DR is betrayed, and every time we're betrayed we only get better and better and that's a fact!

So don't worry, we already have an increasing, far better and much more professional staff team, and without arrogant and egoistical people in our way, not only the staff and community are getting better, but the game server itself already is.

Since I took full command(with furys permission of course), DR is now what you want DR to be, no more power abuse, no more one person balancing the whole shop, everything is being done in a far more organized and professional way now, and you will play what you want to play and see what you want to see.

You are DR, and while other people were here to insult you or to make money I'm just here to see the players happy, I don't need money neither I need to insult the players leaving them defenseless.

I can say that DR would be nothing without me, but without YOU here, then I wouldn't make any difference...YOU're the core and not me, YOU're the reason why I'm even here...

You all are DR, and I thank you deeply for playing this server, that from now on, is yours again, and this time we'll all together make it better then ever.

Thank you all for your continued and everlasting support.

Truly yours,
Neo ;D
Back to top Go down
Solax

PostSubject: Re: DGGUNZ status - read   DGGUNZ status - read EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Long as its in the players direction,
Thats what this server is about, the players,
Without the players,
Dr would not be much,
I've seen people come and go in my 2 and a half years here.
And Dr's still standing,
And it will continue to stand.
Back to top Go down
Hiteka
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DGGUNZ status - read   DGGUNZ status - read EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Thread Locked as i know people like sesshy will post nonsense here Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DGGUNZ status - read   DGGUNZ status - read Empty

Back to top Go down

DGGUNZ status - read
Page 1 of 1